Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Animoto

This is super cool!!  It wasn't that much work (compared to other programs where you have to choose all of the annimation), was fun, creative, and I love how they put everything together! 

I like the idea of Animoto.  I think it would be interesting to use in American Studies.  I use a lot of pictures and music to talk about history, so having the students create an Animoto project would be interesting.  I wonder if it would be difficult to grade, though.  Perhaps I could have the students present their Animoto video to the class.  Students could give a brief intro and then we could watch the videos.  That might be interesting!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Animoto! I think that it's so cool for personal videos and montages, especially. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete