Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Website

I actually email Alicia this summer because I wanted to create a website and build it throughout this year.  I did some work on it earlier this year, but have had a hard time trying to figure out what I want on it.  I'm thankful for this assignment because it has pushed me to work on it more. 

I'm hoping to work on the website over break and actually use it in my macroeconomics course next semester.  If I don't feel like it's ready I may hold off until next year; however, my hope is that I do a trial run next semester. 

If you're interested you can view it at http://www.bontrager.weebly.com/  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Nice, Whitney! I like your website. It is very attractive (love the coffee graphic!) and looks like it will be a great resource. I also love that Weebly lets you upload Word documents- such a nice feature. Well done!

    ReplyDelete